Im undergoing stress period now.
That explains why I seldom update my entries nowadays.
So far I'm doing fine but a little stressful just started this week.
Datelines and parents' teacher conference will be on this Friday.
Gosh..For my class, all the parents will be turning up to meet me.
But unlike my colleagues, they are so lucky that they only meet 10 parents out of 28..and mine is like 100% attendance...unfair kan?
I kept thinking why.
Negative thinking obviously.
hehehe...hmmm...
I was thinking maybe my class parents have lots of comments and feedbacks about me?
Or maybe they want to get to know me better?
since all my colleagues has been working here for about 4 years and I work less than one yr...hehe
Or they have lots of complains about their children?
What kind of complains? hmm...perhaps like "miss zura, is not teaching my son well?" or "ms zura, why did you punish my son LAST MONTH?"
ahakz....even last month's event, they can bring them up now!
and do you think I can recall all that?
Sigh...
Hopefully, they want to meet me just to know more about their child's academic.
Wish me luck, ya...
Now I'm going to search for my theory behavioural problems textbook to memorise some strategies..in case some parents ask for my suggestions, I won't go..errrr.errrr...hehehe...
and hopefully my principal will help me in my answers.
And to those who don't know me yet and are reading this....I may sound weird but to tell you the truth I'm shy by nature........
so during this kind of meetups that is something to do with discussions with another adults, I will be super nervous and stressful...seriously!!!
weird?
still don't get it?
hmmm...nvm...